What is Going On Here?
- In short HSP Imaging Inc. has a blog now. We will be using this area to update you the guests on whats going on with HSP. We may use it to post some awesome photography we have from recent clients, share a photography tip, or even show you what goes on behind the scenes at HSP.
Who's the guy with two thumbs up trying not to fall of a metal ladder?
- That's me! Erik Smith. I am the new owner of HSP Imaging Inc.
Whoah, wait.....a new owner?!? What happened to the other people?
- Long time owners and founders Glenn and Joanne Tower have retired (well deserved at that!). In October of 2015 Erik who had spent years working for HSP prior to moving to Colorado, purchased the company.
That's crazy, should I be worried? Change is scary... what's changing?!?
- Don't panic, though it seems crazy it was a logical movement for HSP Imaging. With Erik being a long time family friend and employee he already understands the level of service and high quality portraits that HSP Imaging Inc. clients expect. While the face of the company has changed up front nothing on the back end has changed. HSP still maintains and operates our own photo lab and produces each of our products in house.
Where are You?
- Our physical address has changed and we now reside in the Lakewinds Plaza (just south of Sagebrush), we have a storefront and studio as long as our lab at this location. You can find us at 1537 N. Leroy St. Suite B Fenton Michigan.
That's right we are now proudly located in Fenton Michigan. If you are in the neighborhood stop by and say Hi!
We know with a change like this you may have questions, please feel free to call us or email Erik directly at Erik@hspphotos.com
Check in often and let us know what you would like to see in the blog!